United Club Infinite Signup Bonus (80,000 Miles!)
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Your flight is boarding if you fly United regularly and have been waiting for an excellent time to earn bonus miles. The exciting United Club℠ Infinite Card signup bonus gives you the opportunity to earn plenty of travel miles. New United Club℠ Infinite Card cardholders can earn 80,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
United Club Infinite Signup Bonus
New United Club℠ Infinite Card cardholders can earn 80,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You can be eligible for this bonus if you currently don’t have another United Club credit card and haven’t received a signup bonus for any United Club credit card in the past 24 months.
However, the card’s annual fee is $525.
Related: Best United Airlines Credit Cards
Other Ways to Earn United Miles
In addition to the United miles bonus offer, new and existing cardholders also earn miles and United Premier credits through purchases:
- 4x miles per $1 spent on United® purchases
- 2x miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- 2x miles per $1 spent on dining
- 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Additionally, earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases).
Related: The Best Airline Miles Credit Cards
Other Premium Travel Benefits
The United Club℠ Infinite Card offers several elite travel perks when flying United Airlines:
- United Club lounge membership
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages, and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card
- Premier upgrades (MileagePlus Premier members only)
You also get free first and second-checked bags, a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply), plus Premier Access® travel services. Also, get a 10% United Economy Saver Award discount within the continental U.S. and Canada.
As this is a premium travel credit card, you can also get a few add-on perks that don’t require boarding a United-operated flight:
- NEXUS, Global Entry, or TSA PreCheck application fee credit
- $70 CLEAR discount and 10,000 bonus miles (on new CLEAR memberships through June 30, 2022)
- Avis Presidents Club status
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status
In conclusion, it’s not every day that you can strive for one of the best credit card offers. If you fly United and can use the card’s premium perks, this United Club Infinite signup bonus is worth exploring. Then, you can head to one of the airline’s domestic or international destinations.
80,000 Bonus Miles Offer: United Club℠ Infinite Card
- Chase United Explorer Card Review – Earn Mega United Airlines Miles
- Trip Report: Los Angeles to Honolulu in United Polaris
- United Airlines Introduces New Feature to Help Travelers Skip Long Check-In Lines
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may…
- My January in Airport Codes
- 16 Products I Never Leave Home Without
- The Best Credit Cards To Use For Medical Bills And Other Payments
- Travel Contests: Week of February 19, 2020
- Travel Tip of the Day: Avoid Wrinkles
- Coronavirus: Why I’m Canceling My RTW Trip and Which Airlines Offered Me Refunds
- Travel Style: Porter Gale
- 10 Reasons to Stay at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp and Resort
- Travel Tip of the Day: First Bag Free with Alaska Airlines in January
- 5 Health and Wellness Products to Never Leave Home Without
- Travel Style: Ciro Campagnoli
- Travel Style: Rachelle Lucas
- United Club Infinite Signup Bonus (80,000 Miles!)
- Why 5G Sucks for Travelers
- My Dad’s Tip for Anyone Carrying Cash
- Travel Tip of the Day: Bring a Power Strip
- Why You Should Get The Chase Freedom Flex: $200 Bonus, Cashback
- Travel Tip of the Day: Bring Earplugs
- 10 Unique Culinary Experiences in Israel
- This Will Make You Think Twice About Sliding Down an Escalator
- Travel Tip of the Day: How to Navigate Crowded Streets
- Travel Tip of the Day: Thanksgiving Carry-Ons
- How to Survive a Cougar Attack
- (Discontinued) Citi Prestige Review: Is This Premium Travel Credit Card Worth It?
- Can I Pay Rent With a Credit Card? Here’s What You Should Know