Travel Tip of the Day: Avoid Wrinkles
To avoid wrinkling my dressier clothes, I pack them separately in garment bags that I’ve gotten from the dry cleaners. I use the same ones repeatedly so I’m not wasting them and trashing the environment.
FYI: I got this photo with Elle Macpherson when I spoke at the Australian Tourism Summit early last year.
Tried this tip? Let me know in the comments!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 87!
Want even more travel tips? Subscribe to the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! All you have to do is sign up for the weekly newsletter by filling in your email address and checking the Daily Travel Tip box in the top-right corner of the homepage.
If you already subscribe to the newsletter, fill in your email and check the Daily Travel Tip box in the same top-right corner of the homepage and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile and you’ll have Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day. And don’t worry—it’s easier than it sounds!
Avoid WrinklesTo avoid wrinkling my dressier clothes, I pack them separately in garment bags that…
- My January in Airport Codes
- 16 Products I Never Leave Home Without
- The Best Credit Cards To Use For Medical Bills And Other Payments
- Travel Contests: Week of February 19, 2020
- Travel Tip of the Day: Avoid Wrinkles
- Coronavirus: Why I’m Canceling My RTW Trip and Which Airlines Offered Me Refunds
- Travel Style: Porter Gale
- 10 Reasons to Stay at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp and Resort
- Travel Tip of the Day: First Bag Free with Alaska Airlines in January
- 5 Health and Wellness Products to Never Leave Home Without
- Travel Style: Ciro Campagnoli
- Travel Style: Rachelle Lucas
- United Club Infinite Signup Bonus (80,000 Miles!)
- Why 5G Sucks for Travelers
- My Dad’s Tip for Anyone Carrying Cash
- Travel Tip of the Day: Bring a Power Strip
- Why You Should Get The Chase Freedom Flex: $200 Bonus, Cashback
- Travel Tip of the Day: Bring Earplugs
- 10 Unique Culinary Experiences in Israel
- This Will Make You Think Twice About Sliding Down an Escalator
- Travel Tip of the Day: How to Navigate Crowded Streets
- Travel Tip of the Day: Thanksgiving Carry-Ons
- How to Survive a Cougar Attack
- (Discontinued) Citi Prestige Review: Is This Premium Travel Credit Card Worth It?
- Can I Pay Rent With a Credit Card? Here’s What You Should Know